- Adjustable from 22" (560mm) to 63" (1524mm) and with an additional 8" (203mm) when fully stretched.
- They won't damage your expensive gear like surfboards with over tightening.
- Stratchits straps absorb tension like a bungee ratchet strap.
- Fast and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand-tighten the strap.
- Stratchit attaches to and around almost anything.
- Perfect for a Front Runner roof rack or accessories, but also fits all roof rack systems.
- Secure Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other boxes (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure boats, bikes, lumber, chairs, etc.
- Keep your luggage safe inside your vehicle.
- Stratchit straps are sold in pairs.
Take extra care if you are supporting large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lift forces caused by bumps. Always use the proper number of belts and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
They are sold in pairs.
Adjustable from 560mm (22″) to 1524mm (63″) from end of carabiner hook. Additional 203mm (8″) length when stretched.
Load limit 100kg (200lbs)
Not yet reviewed