Hardtop Adventure Alucab for Toyota Hilux DC 2016+.
Alu-Cab hardtops are unique on the market in many ways. They are made almost entirely of aluminum which makes them durable, resistant to UV rays and corrosion. The aluminum frame is extremely robust, and despite its low weight (40% lighter than steel hardtops) heavy loads can be attached to the roof. The roof rails allow you to mount crossbars, a roof rack, solar panels or an awning without any problem.
It's not for nothing that they are the first choice hardtops for rental car fleets.
The interior equipment is easily and safely attached thanks to the available rails. Generous side doors give you easy access to cargo from the outside.
A large selection of accessories, as well as various storage compartments and rails, allow you to tailor the hardtop to your needs.
Why not turn it into a camper with our Alu-Cab roof tent?
This Adventure model allows accessories to be mounted on both sides of the rear window (such as the Alu-Cab ladder to go up to the roof, supports for the gasoline canister or the gas bottle).
Almost all models mount using the supplied brackets to existing points on the vehicle, on the bed or frame. No need to drill into the vehicle for roof mounting.
Features of the Adventure Alucab hardtop for Toyota Hilux DC 2016+:
- Full length side doors with security locks.
- Safety glass with EU approval on the front and rear.
- Integrated aluminum rails.
- Two rails on the roof to hold accessories such as roof rack, solar panels, roof bars etc.
- Waterproof and continuous central hinges.
- LED interior lighting.
- Walkable roof, non-slip fluted sheet.
- High quality lever locks.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Weight: from 52 kg for double cabin.
- Roof load: 200 kg dynamic, 400 kg static.
- Adventure model: Black color, grooved surface.
If you want to know more about products of camping, bivouac, storage, y preparation as well as cars, SUVs, vans and campers, do not hesitate to visit our website:
You can also follow us on our social networks to be updated with the latest news.
Instagram: @blacklabeltrade; @myoverlandshop
Not yet reviewed