- These off-road brackets allow the mounting of a MAXTRAX plate, TRED pro and other hole rescue ramps securely to the side profile of the Front Runner Slimline II roof rack.
- Also use to install Ski, Snowboard and Fishing Rod Carrier – by Front Runner.
- The support is adjustable in height and angle to be able to adapt to various profiles of the vehicle.
- Contains 2 types of screws to join 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX / TRED pro.
- The brackets are compatible with Front Runner's original Slimline roof rack.
- The brackets have the same durable, weather-resistant black epoxy finish as the Slimline II roof rack.
- The included screws can be replaced by Set of bolts to mount the MAXTRAX rescue ramps (sold separately) to hold a MAXTRAX ramp in place.
It consists of:
2 x Adjustable brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3″) length x 65mm (2.6″) width x 178mm (7″) height (For each support)
Between bolt mounting dimensions:
230mm Inner Hole Centers
270mm Outer Hole Centers
4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per pair)
Not yet reviewed