Intrepidor 160 Darche roof tent.
Whether it's your first time riding, or planning your first extended driving vacation, the Intrepidor 1600 Rooftop Tent offers a spacious home-away-from-home for your first open-road adventure.
Its lightweight construction is ideal for large SUVs and smooth-road vehicles. With a quick setup time, you'll be drifting under the night sky in minutes. Simply unfold your RTT, release the adjustable ladder, and enjoy views of the Milky Way from the zippered sky window.
Built for comfort, the Intrepidor RTT is designed for maximum ventilation with extra-large zippered mesh windows on both sides that provide exceptional airflow in hot weather without compromising storm and sun protection. The adjustable fly and integrated air vents will help you get through rainy weather by preventing condensation and providing even more airflow, while window posts offer you shade on sunny days.
The tent includes a premium quality, high density 65mm mattress with a removable cover and waterproof base. There's enough space to stash your sleeping bag or sheet inside, so your bed is made up and waiting for you when you set it up.
The included mounting brackets fit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Be sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with the appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD center or ask your DARCHE dealer for installation advice.
Features of the Intrepidor 160 Darche roof top tent.
- Spacious sleeping area for two.
- The lightweight design suits SUVs and smooth road vehicles.
- Quick-pack and install soft-shell design.
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered top window, integrated air vents, and extra-large full-width side windows.
- Mosquito protection with fine mesh against insects on all windows.
- 2,1m extension ladder (maximum height of vehicle/bed base 2,1m).
- Internal storage pockets to store your gear.
- All-season protection that includes taped seams, twin-needle stitching and a removable fly.
- Heavy-duty construction includes self-repairing coil zippers and reinforced stitching at all stress points.
- Includes carrying case.
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window posts, pegs, and instructions.
- Sleeping capacity: 2 people.
- Dimensions: 2400mm (length) x 1600mm (width).
- Material: 260 g/m² Ripstop polycotton canvas.
- Cover material: Heavy-duty 600 g/m² PVC with reinforced welded corners.
- Floor Material: Coated heavy duty compressed alloy base.
- Frame material: ø25mm Aluminum.
- Weight: 63 kg.
If you want to know more about products of camping, bivouac, storage, y preparation as well as cars, SUVs, vans and campers, do not hesitate to visit our website:
You can also follow us on our social networks to be updated with the latest news.
Instagram: @blacklabeltrade; @myoverlandshop
Not yet reviewed